I am a plain Warner to you

Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala says (Translation): Verily! We sent Nuh (Noah) to his people (saying): Warn your people before a painful punishment comes to them. He said: O my people! Verily! I am a plain Warner to you. (Bidding you that you) Serve Allah and keep your duty to Him and obey me; That He may forgive you some of your sins and respite you to an appointed term. (By the blessing of Iman and piety you will be saved of torment but not death). Indeed! The term of Allah, when it comes, cannot be delayed, if you but knew. (For a long time his people paid no heed to his advice) He said: My Rabb! Verily! I have invited my people night and day, But all my invitation did not but add to their repugnance; And indeed! Whenever, I invited them, so that You may pardon them, they thrust their fingers in their ears and covered themselves with their garments (so that they may not see me), and persisted (in their refusal) and magnified themselves in pride. And indeed! I have invited them aloud; And I have made public proclamation to them, and I have appealed to them in private (spared no way to guide them). and I have said: Seek pardon of Your Rabb! He (indeed) is Ever- Forgiving. He will open up the sky for you with plentiful rain, And will increase you in wealth and sons, and will give you gardens and will give you streams. What is wrong with you that you do not take heed of the greatness of Allah Whereas He created you in (diverse) stages? See you not how Allah has created the seven heavens in harmony, And has made the moon a light therein, and made the sun a lamp? And Allah has caused you to grow as a growth from the earth, And afterwards He makes you return to it, and He will bring you forth again, a (new) forth-bringing. And Allah has made the earth a wide expanse for you, So that you might walk thereon on spacious paths. (An-Nuh 71: 1-20)
Share on: Email | Telegram | WhatsApp